No Salt. No Power. No Maintenance. NoScale®
The benefits of softened water without the disadvantages
Limescale causes all sorts of problems for homeowners and business people in hard water areas. Not only is it highly destructive to appliances, potentially decreasing the lifespan of boilers, washing machines and dishwashers by several years, but it can also increase their energy consumption dramatically. 1mm of limescale deposited on a heating element can increase the energy consumption of that appliance by around 10%. NoScale® is a revolutionary type of catalytic water conditioning media which changes the structure of limescale in the water in order to stop it depositing in pipes and on heating elements. Our installations have proved highly effective, saving our customers money, time and effort from the word ‘go’.
Simple to install - each NoScale® tank is fitted with a simple in-out head and comes complete with a bypass valve and 1 inch BSP fitting kit for simple installation.
• Highly effective - Testing has shown that NoScale® can prevent 99% of limescale deposition and even reduces limescale that has already been deposited on heating elements and in pipes.
• Suitable for even very hard water supplies - NoScale® can be used on supplies up to 428mg/l or 25 grains of calcium hardness (around 95% of supplies).
• Long life and great value - the media should continue to work optimally for up to 5 years, making the cost of ownership very low.
• Versatile - NoScale® is suitable for residential and commercial applications and can be used with all types of electrical appliances from boilers and dishwashers to ice makers and washing machines.
• Environmentally friendly: - No Salt. Unlike traditional softeners, NoScale® does not require regeneration with salt, which can save users hundreds if not thousands of pounds per year, not to mention the hassle of ordering, carrying, and adding heavy bags of salt to their systems on a regular basis.
- No wasted water. Unlike traditional softeners, NoScale® does not require backwashing, which can save users thousands of litres of water per year. As well as the cost saving for those on metered supplies, this water saving combined with the absence of salinated water being flushed into the sewerage system has huge environmental benefits.
- No power. Unlike traditional softeners or electronic water conditioners, NoScale® does not require power.
- Reduced soap/detergent use - as with soft or softened water, water treated with NoScale® requires the use of much less soap than hard water.
• Healthy - Unlike traditional softeners, NoScale® does not add sodium in order to replace the limescale in the water. It is not healthy for humans to consume too much salt and the absence of sodium means that NoScale® is even suitable for those on low sodium diets. In addition, minerals which are beneficial to health remain in the water.
click here to open leaflet on NoScale