New Water Conditioning Technology NoScale® is a revolutionary type of catalytic water conditioning media which changes the structure of limescale in the water to stop it depositing in pipes and on heating elements, saving users energy and costly maintenance. NoScale® is suitable for residential or commercial use. Tanks are very simple to install and available in various sizes. For most applications, NoScale® is a hassle-free alternative to traditional water softeners. * Save energy * Save water * Save money Large Suitable for larger homes with up to 3 full bathrooms and light industrial applications. Offers a flow rate of up to 37 litres (10 US gallons) per minute
Simple to install - each NoScale® tank is fitted with a simple in-out head and comes complete with a bypass valve and 1 inch BSP fitting kit for simple installation.
• Highly effective - Testing has shown that NoScale® can prevent 99% of limescale deposition and even reduces limescale that has already been deposited on heating elements and in pipes.
• Suitable for even very hard water supplies - NoScale® can be used on supplies up to 428mg/l or 25 grains of calcium hardness (around 95% of supplies).
• Long life and great value - the media should continue to work optimally for up to 5 years, making the cost of ownership very low.
• Versatile - NoScale® is suitable for residential and commercial applications and can be used with all types of electrical appliances from boilers and dishwashers to ice makers and washing machines.
• Environmentally friendly: - No Salt. Unlike traditional softeners, NoScale® does not require regeneration with salt, which can save users hundreds if not thousands of pounds per year, not to mention
- No wasted water. Unlike traditional softeners, NoScale® does not require backwashing, which can save users thousands of litres of water per year. As well as the cost saving for those on metered supp
- No power. Unlike traditional softeners or electronic water conditioners, NoScale® does not require power.
- Reduced soap/detergent use - as with soft or softened water, water treated with NoScale® requires the use of much less soap than hard water.
• Healthy - Unlike traditional softeners, NoScale® does not add sodium in order to replace the limescale in the water. It is not healthy for humans to consume too much salt and the absence of sodium m
Suitable for larger homes with up to 3 full bathrooms
Also suitable for light industrial applications
Larger systems can be specified upon request
37 litres per minute flow rate
Doulton Fairy Ceramics
bank transfer or cheque OR PAYPAL
Add To Basket
Select here to BUY this item NOW
Proceed to the checkout and view the contents of your basket
Select here to Request Further Information about this item
Return to PRODUCTS
Is Pure Water Important to you?........
HOW THE STRUCTURED MATRIX WORKS
Seagull IV X-6 Water Purifier Large CapacityPurification- Whole of house system THAT EVEN MAKES RIVER or IRRIGATION WATER SAFE TO DRINK and ALSO shower in pure spring water so it is excellent for people with skin irritations.
VIDEO SHOWING HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS AND WHY YOU NEED IT!
Is hardwater a problem?
Terms and Conditions
Reviews and Testimonials
LINKS PROPERTY SALES AND BUYING ADVICE AND FOR INFORMATION ON CATALUNYA
NoScale water conditioning technology No Salt. No Power. No Maintenance. NoScale®
Apartado de Correos,147,